Thursday, January 04, 2007

Stay Away

So I come to India and I was lied to...its not every day that you get lied to by people that care about you, but yes it definitely does happen and it happened to ME!

As many of you all know I spent a night in the hospital here in Delhi. Never have I had to stay a night in any hospital. The only time that I can remember was when I was given birth to. So you must be wondering what the hospital and being lied to have in common? Well the reason I landed up in the hospital was due to the fact that the medicine I was taking, doxycycline, which claims that you can eat anything you want and not get food poisoning, flat out did not work!!! I was lied to by the drugmakers and some doctors which I won't mention. So the moral of this story (blog) is you still have to be careful with what you eat while traveling abroad.



So what is it that actually causes you to not be able to eat certain foods or certain drinks? I am Indian and I am from India. What changes within our body when we go live in a different country that makes us not accustomed to the food or drink from the country we grew up in? I am sure that some doctors could tell me and give a full medical explanation but will they just be lying again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home