Saturday, May 12, 2007

For Jane

This blog is for Jane...cause she said that i dont update my blog. Anyhow its late and i just got back from watching spiderman 3 again. I watched it this time with Khush, Nishan and a boy named Suraj. From what i have been hearing the 3rd Spiderman was not a hit. Honestly i thought it was not too bad. I am a fan of the crazy spider...i actually dig the black outfit.

Well on the way home i talked to my cousins from India - they are all really excited to come over to the US for my wedding (many of them for the first time) and i could not think of a better time for them to come!!! Its going to be a crazy and fun time. I just cant wait for everything to begin.

Alright - well its bed time for me! Sorry that this blog did not have the educational factors of the previous posts - but as i said it was for jane.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home